Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Tunes: Tik Tok Goes the Clock


    It is time for another round of Tuesday Tunes with Holli at “Holli‘s Hoots and Hollars“ and Lauren at “Outside the Frame“!  I look forward to this blog hop every week so I can share the songs that I am rocking along to.

 

    This past weekend we had to turn our clocks back thanks to daylight savings time.  I still get up at the same time every day, but now it is still dark!!  It seems so early with no sun.  All I want to do is stay in bed, snuggle with my warm dogs, and ignore the alarm clock.  Unfortunately, I can’t.  I must get up and let the dogs out, pack my kids lunches, get them up, dressed and pressed, and out the door in time to catch the school bus.  After all that, any thoughts of going back to sleep are out the window.  Tik Tok goes the clock!  

     Today I decided I was going to fire up the Wii and play “Just Dance 2” and try something I had never tried before.  Before today I always chose the option to “Just Dance”.  Today I chose “Just Sweat”.  Once again “Tik Tok” by Ke$ha was front and center as I followed the moves of the dancers on screen.   They weren’t kidding about sweating!  You can work up a sweat and have a blast doing it!  Keep on rocking until next time I give you another glimpse into the life of a trucker’s wife.

6 comments:

  1. Good for you, Kathy! Sounds like fun! :D Dance on, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beachlover, it is a blast! It is the first time I have done it without the kids. Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete
  2. I just told my fiance today that we need to buy the Just Dance games. I would totally have fun dancing to those while working out at same time! Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holli, you have got to get them! You would have so much fun. You can play together or alone. I would highly recommend it! ♥ Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comments!

      Delete
  3. I have Zumba for the Wii and I don't know how I feel about it. Do you like Just Dance? Is it fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, I have never tried Zumba, but I do love Just Dance. It is a lot of fun. The kids and I play it together and then I like to do the Just Sweat option to play it by myself. It has some great songs on it too. Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comments!

      Delete